Blog author links..information

Just a brief note...we have 19 blog authors now...if you prefer not to have a link at the side you can remove it yourselves...also if you are added as a blog author & we haven't added your blog as a link or if you wish to change your link name, just go ahead & do so yourselves. Also if you change your mind you can delete your name as blog author & always come back another time. There are no rules & we aim to keep it flexible. You can contact Marion as at side link or possibly me on rosary@blueyonder.co.uk


I'm very much enjoying the contributions & I think it's great we have a forum to pray for each other. God bless.

Comments

  1. I must say you have done great things Jackie and all in a short space of time. Great blog authors and some really heartwarming contributions.
    You have given us girls a calm oasis in the madness of the blogsphere. Somewhere we can share experiences, support and pray for each other....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie-
    I would love to join! What do I have to do? My email is thiswomansplace@gmail.com

    God Bless,

    Cam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective