EWTN Live - The Book of Revelation - Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ with , Naji Mou...

Comments

  1. Can I just say how much I adore the blog picture!
    My daughter came to visit this weekend and I showed her the picture and the blog. She is a computer scientist and also a great fan of nineteenth century women novelists.
    We could imagine Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte with a laptop!
    I'd be interested if any readers can recommend a few good novels with an inspiring story line. I liked Miss Garnet's Angel by Sally Vickers and A Kind Man by Susan Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its old but if you like 19thC stuff "Ben Hur" is wonderful and the description of the Shepherds is truly wonderful and its got a lot more in it than the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective