We reached 100 followers!!

We are doing our job casting out our net in the cyberspace!  Congratulations ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to be part of this amazing group of Catholics.

May the Holy Spirit continue to guide our hearts and hands as we post on this "net" reaching out for the Lord!

Your sister in Christ!
Ebeth Weidner
http://acatholicmumclimbingthepillars.blogspot.com/

NB. I hope Ebeth doesn't mind me asking here if all our authors are linked to their blogs? Everyone has full admin access so check you are on our sidelinks. Also a query..anyone know where our big Sheblogs picture went? Should we keep the blog as it is or do we want the big picture?

Comments

  1. Yay! I've got this site on my following list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing Ebeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great as it is. I am linked to it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linking us to St. Blogs Parish now! Yes, I'm linked up at the "Pillars"!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective