If You Need Employment...

Everywhere I have gone, all the Blogs that I have the opportunity to visit, the social-networking sites, everywhere...it is quite rampant...

We need Jobs!

I have come across this Prayer to St. Joseph, whom among other things is the Patron Saint for...you guessed it, Work. 
He's not St. Joseph the Worker for Nuthin'!

9 Days.   A Simple Novena.  I Pray you also find your Vocation, not just a Job...

God Love You ♥


 Powerful Novena to Saint Joseph
(Over 1900 years old)

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great,
so strong,
 so prompt before the Throne of God,
 I place in you all my interests and desires.

O St. Joseph do assist me
by your powerful intercession
 and obtain for me
from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings
 through Jesus Christ, Our Lord;
 so that having engaged here below
your Heavenly power
 I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage
to the most Loving of Fathers.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you
and Jesus asleep in your arms.
 I dare not approach while He reposes
near your heart.
 Press him in my name
and kiss His fine Head for me,
 and ask Him to return the Kiss
when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us.

Amen.

Say for nine consecutive mornings
for anything you may desire.
 It has seldom been known to fail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary