Introducing Three New Blogs to our Community


Monica McConkey writes on her blog called 

Meet Monica and Family








I am a wife, Mom of 5+ kids, a designer, an architecture school survivor, an author and a crafter and I think it’scool to be Catholic.
My husband and I founded a Catholic apostolate calledArma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families, creating solid Catholic, fun teaching tools and gifts to celebrate and teach the Catholic Faith. I like to find activities and crafts that kids like to do…and
convert them to be Catholic!  I also like to pass along other family-building ideas and traditions…to help justify the time I have spent putting into them.



Kim Cameron-Smith, CAPC Founder and Editor







WELCOME TO CAPC!

If you've found us, you're interested in gentle or attachment parenting grounded in your Catholic faith. You've found a home! Our mission is to provide information and encouragement to parents like you who hope to guide their children in an atmosphere of joy and love.
NEW:
AUG 1: Kim Cameron-Smith will join Greg & Lisa Popcak on More2Life to talk about "Raising Creative Children." More2Life is on Ave Maria Radio from 12-1 EST. Don't miss it!
COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER: Tender Tidings Fall 2013 The Family Table Issue!



Reda Arlene Lintag

 a young Catholic Single who lives for Christ


Writing is my craft. I am not as good as the others, but it is in writing that I could express myself more. Here, I am sharing withyou little details of my journey. On how I grew my faith. On how I deal on life. On how the Lord works in me. Happy reading! 

Author's box

Writing is my craft. I am not as good as the others, but it is in writing that I could express myself more. Here, am sharing withyou little details of my journey. On how I grew my faith. On how I deal on life. On how the Lord works in me. Happy reading! 

Comments

  1. Thank be to God for every one of you! What wonderful additions! I look forward to following your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that they contacted me.. they fill a void

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a warm welcome! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have another voice from the Philippines! (Fr Sean Coyle, Bacolod City, visiting his native Dublin at the moment).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective