"Do Not Worry About Tomorrow"

Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. 
Sufficient for the day is its own evil."

As I sat at Mass listening to these concluding words of the Gospel I was immediately transported back to a sunny summer afternoon when this scripture first came alive to me. It was early afternoon and I had just collapsed in a heap of frustrated tears onto my bed. I had spent the previous hour or so ping-ponging back and forth between the bedrooms of my newborn daughter and my less than two year old son. It was my first week tackling the task of parenting on my own since my daughter's birth. My parents had returned home and my husband had gone back to work, leaving me alone and outnumbered.

Click hear to read more....


Comments

  1. This is a great post. I currently have the tune "every little thing's gonna be all right" in my head.
    I needed it.
    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading Emily! I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary