Searching for the Truth...

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. Proverbs 8:17

At the back of our property, I usually left the car parked and unlocked because we lived in a safe neighborhood.  One day, I opened the door of my car and there on the front seat was a pamphlet that read "The Whore of Babylon" and it went on to read all sorts of accusations against the Catholic church.  My first reaction was shock!  Why would someone open my car door and  leave a pamphlet in my car?  Was this a threat to my family?   The pamphlet had some pretty strong words against the Catholic Church.  My second reaction was...

Go to: www.thoughtfulreflection.com to read more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary