Everything within me cries Holy! Holy! is the Lamb that was slain

  I have watched Mel Gibson's movie, The Passion Of The Christ a number of times especially during Holy week. 
   The scenes in the movies are forever implanted in my memory and heart. As I pray the sorrowful mystery of the Rosary or pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, my mind and heart go to these images of the Passion of Christ. I share my reflections on the scenes of the movie below

Everything within me cries Holy! Holy! Holy is the Lamb that was slain.” These words are from an inspiring worship song that I have song occasionally at Mass and at pray group.

   However, after watching Mel Gibson’s movie, The Passion Of The Christ, the words of this song have taken on a deeper meaning for me. I have always understood and believed intellectually that Jesus had to suffer and die for my sins. But watching this movie has made me intensely aware of the extent of his inconceivable suffering. Continue reading

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective