Where is my heart?

by De Yarrison

Last night, as I was feeling rather heavy-hearted, I read Pope Francis' Palm Sunday homily. This line in particular jumped out at me, "Where is my heart?” the pope asked, pinpointing that as the “question which accompanies us” throughout Holy Week.” Reflecting on that question led to my blog post linked below.


Where is my heart?
I love that question: where is my heart? Though, I am not happy about my answer today. I have to admit that my heart has been heavy all day. I’m feeling sad, resentful, and frustrated. Perhaps justifiably. Difficult client situations, illnesses, relationship stressors. I’ve faced my share of crappy circumstances this past week.

READ MORE at ConversationRevolution.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary