But Why Do They Get it When I Can't? - Parable of Weeds Among Wheat

Ever listen to five boys who feel an injustice has been done to them?

Know the meaning of the word cacophony? 

HA! It's one of my favorite words, has bee since Sister Alice taught it to back in freshman year, but I doubt Sister Alice could have understood the meaning of cacophony quite the way I do.

Of course, Sister Alice taught at my all girls' Catholic high school for more years than I've been on the planet.

Come to think of it, I may not have the monopoly on the word cacophony.

But still, ever hear those kids when they think their brother has gotten something they have not?

     Cacophony.

As a Mom, that kind of complaining drives me crazy. I really do Love each of my different Boys 100%. Admiring each of their strengths and laughing at their peculiar little quirks, I try to make sure everything "evens out in the end."

To read more about my reflection and whether God will even everything out in the end on the Parable of Weed Among the Wheat and whether God will "even everything out in the end," please go to Single Mom Smiling. 

God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary