You're invited to my book launch party

Join me for a live book launch on Google Hangouts next Tuesday!


Wednesday, August 6, marks the official launch of Trusting God with St. Therese. So far, I have mostly marketed it to my friends and followers on social media, giving you the first look at this important project. Everyone who has bought the book in either format by noon on August 5, or who has helped me with an endorsement or review, is invited to my exclusive launch party. Family members who received a free copy are also welcome.

I’d love to celebrate with you in person, but since we are scattered all over the country, I’ve chosen to host a virtual party. I will be hosting a Google Hangout from 8-9 PM Central Time. What’s a Google+ Hangout, you ask? It’s Google’s video chat service. I will be talking with you live via my computer. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be on camera! You can even attend in your pj’s.

You can submit questions to me ahead of time or during the Hangout itself. I will answer as many as I can. Do you have questions about any part of my book? Do you need advice for trusting God more fully? Are you curious about something in my memoirs? Do you just want to get to know me better?

For one hour I will chat with you on the subjects that interest you most.

Can’t make it at that time? That’s okay. The Hangout will be recorded and you can watch it later. You can also re-watch it if you attend live.

If you have bought my book and wish to join us, please email me your purchase order number to crossini4774 at comcast dot net by Tuesday, August 5 at noon Central Time. Use the subject line “Hangout.” I will send you an invitation with a link and more details.
This is going to be lots of fun! I hope you can join us!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary