Part 1 of the Series: Women of the Bible I would like to Meet

Of course, first on my list of women from Sacred Scripture that I would like to list is:
Our Mother Mary.
I think, other than the Trinity, I would love to meet her.
I would like to sit down and have a glass of iced tea with her and some cookies.
I don't know if she likes coffee, but I don't, so I didn't include that in my list of questions for her.
I'd love to sit under and olive tree with her and feel the the warm breeze on our faces.
I would love to sit and pray with her.
Perhaps, even an angel might visit?
I have so many questions for her.
 
 
 
 
Here's what I would like to learn.
 
Read More at:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective