A Christmas Birthday - Does A Christmas Baby Get Cheated?

Christmas Day photos
Would my Christmas Baby always think that his birthday is special or would he feel cheated?
Finding out our baby was due on Christmas Day thrilled me beyond measure, but being due on Christmas Day and actually having a  baby on Christmas Day are two different things, and I couldn't help but think, "Really, who has a Baby on Christmas? Certainly, I couldn't be lucky enough!" 

However, Christmas morning rolled around, and it became obvious that this would in fact be the big day. The cramps came closer together; the pain became more intense, and I knew we had to go. 

At the hospital, we were greeted by a Jewish doctor wearing antlers and a Rudolf nose. 

To read the rest, please go to Single Mom Smiling.
Thank you for joining me. I wish you a 

Very Merry Christmas

and, if your birthday also happens to fall on or near Christmas Day, a very 

Happy Birthday! 

to you as well!

God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective