Happy Advent! Prepare-Pray-Give



Advent is here!!! This truly is my favorite time of year, and this is my 100th post. Thank you to all my readers. This started on a whim as a creative outlet, it's incredible how far it has reached--I am especially thankful for those of you who read over seas.  I know this is still a small enterprise but it is growing by God's grace.  If you are on Facebook, please visit and like my page. There are many little tidbits that I only get to share on there. Thanks.

Last night, as we unpacked the nativities--we have eight--the kids were so excited. I always enjoy how much they enjoy the nativities. If you do not have a child safe nativity, I strongly encourage you to buy or make one.  It truly helps build the anticipation and keep their focus on Christ.

Read more on Veils and Vocations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary