I Have Deep Thoughts About Pope Francis and the Rabbits

I know I'm a little late to the game, but I have a few thoughts on the rabbits comment made by Pope Francis about two or three weeks ago. His words from the interview spurred MANY conversations among people I know in person, over the phone, and on social media.  And rather than push it aside because I'm late, I would rather share them... because I have thoughts -Deep Thoughts!- to share about the rabbits! (And Pope Francis!) I know, it's better late than never, right?

To start, let's link to what Pope Francis actually said:
Another curious thing in relation to this is that for the most poor people, a child is a treasure. It is true that you have to be prudent here too, but for them a child is a treasure. Some would say 'God knows how to help me' and perhaps some of them are not prudent, this is true. Responsible paternity, but let us also look at the generosity of that father and mother who see a treasure in every child. (read the rest here).

{read the rest at picture a skyline}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary