#40daysisalongtime

We are just over two weeks in to Lent.  How is it going? On Ash Wednesday, there were posts and pictures all over social media of ash covered foreheads. People everywhere were discussing what they were giving up for the next forty days and what they were going to do to make this Lent a prayerful, sacrificial time.
It is easy to get started…
…but 40 days is a very long time…
…and our attention spans are very short…
…and we haven’t even reached day 20 yet!
On Ash Wednesday, I stated that I was going to give up my i-phone for six hours a day. 
I had originally planned on three hours, but decided that six would be a much bigger sacrifice. I have since discovered...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary