Hello All!

As a new member of this incredible group of bloggers, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself for those who I have yet to meet through the world of social media.

“Go Forth and Set the World on Fire” St. Ignatius of Loyola

This well beloved quote truly speaks to where I presently find myself as a graduate student of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University.      My introduction into the world of lay ministry began, as does for many, as a catechist of the faith for my children. Over the years, I have increasingly felt the call to give my “time and talents” to a number of other parish ministries like that of Children’s Liturgy and Eucharistic ministry to the nursing homes. I can honestly say that each of these ministries has been a blessing in my life! As I excitedly await commencement in May, I look also toward where God is calling me to use my degree. As the daughter and granddaughter of educators I come by the passion to inspire the love of learning naturally. Likewise, due to the fluid nature of ministry, I am always looking for new ways to meet those seeking to grow in faith.  If I may, I ask for your prayers and add my appreciation for joining me in this journey-

Peace and Blessings,
Elizabeth
Theologyisaverb.com

Comments

  1. You bring so much to our site- WELCOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Elizabeth. My path was similar to yours. I look forward to reading your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to be here Ruth Ann and I'm delighted to meet you. I look forward to reading your posts as well.

      Delete
  3. What a blessing to have you here, Elizabeth - welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you! I have read and commented on your posts through "A Cloistered Heart" before. We have a mutual love of St. Faustina.

      Delete
  4. Praying for you as requested. Welcome to this website.

    We look forward to your contributions and your visits to our Blogs.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Endless thanks Victor! I like how you have offered to pray for those who visit/comment on your blog. That is a true gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm for ever on my knees ... and it hurts!

      God bless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary