When God Takes Over and Works in Our Lives, We Just Have to Step Aside, Trust and Let Him be God! And Lessons Learned.

My day started with a rude awakening
at 3 AM.
My tooth had been hurting,
and I had been to the dentist earlier in the day.
This was 3 AM,
and
my tooth was throbbing.
I don't remember pain like this.
Nothing seemed to help,
but,
at long last,
the Tylenol kicked in and took the edge off.
I slept fitfully until 5 AM.
The pain was raging again.
This time,
I showered
and waited for my dentist's office to open.
I had to miss Mass, but this pain was more than I could handle.
I was told to come right in.
The dentist would deaden the pain, and then we would see what he suggested.
The xray the day before had shown nothing was wrong with my tooth.
 
 
Read More At:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective