How to Deal if You're Struggling With Anger


.. By the way, if you are viewing this post in a reader, click over to my blog to view the new Page I've added (found underneath the title of my blog)~ my articles by subject. This includes my articles since 2013 that I've written here, for Catholic Mom, and for Real Housekeeping, for the first time, categorized by subject!  It is still a work-in-progress. ;)

How do you deal if you're struggling with anger? And no, the answer isn't donuts.  Or chocolate. Or ice-cream. The other day, something happened that had me completely discouraged and disillusioned.   It got me thinking about angry outbursts, and why they happen in the first place.

imagine with me...

read the rest at Picture a Skyline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective