A Bouquet for Melanie

If ever anyone deserves a bouquet and thanks from all of us it is you Melanie Jean Juneau. 
Not only do you manage this particular website so well on our behalf, but you also run a number of other websites too as well as contributing to various other Internet sources. 

In particular, I am very grateful for the support and encouragement I receive from you in promoting my posts on Facebook and Google+ regardless whether the subject matter is one on Christianity or a more flippant humourous one.

Thank you Melanie.

God bless.

Vic Moubarak

Comments

  1. I think this should go on the sidebar...I am beaming with delight; thank-you Victor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well deserved, Melanie. And thank you for your support. I really believed you'd delete my post about death. But to my surprise and delight you put it on Facebook.

      God bless.

      Delete
    2. Delete one of your posts? Surely you jest'; your humour keeps us balanced and saves us from appearing self-righteous. Oh, Lord, save us from giving such a false impression.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely tribute, and so well deserved! May I throw in a few roses, a daisy, some Queen Anne's Lace, and a cheerful sunflower or two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love daisies. and some pansies for the "quote of the week lady"

      Delete
  3. Thank you, dear Melanie.
    You were always so kind and patient with me – something I shall always remember and be grateful for.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary