Catholic Divorce, Single Parenting, & Anxieties of Every Day Life

Catholic
"You'll get over it."
"Time cures all wounds."
"It's time to move on."

If you're a divorce Catholic Christian, heck, if you're a divorced anybody, especially if you're not the one who wanted the divorce, you've probably heard others say these things to you more often than you'd like to think about, and in many ways they're true.

I've been single since Mother's Day 2009, six and a half years now, and I am far from the trembling, heartbroken, confused, terrified, hurt child I was then. Thank God! I believe, between the shock of my husband's sudden departure and his filing for divorce so quickly and having our last little boy, I literally shook for a good six months, probably more like eight or more.

To read the rest of my Gospel reflection for the divorced, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.com

And, as always, thank you for liking, commenting, following, and sharing.

God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary