Lessons: Gratitude of a Single Mom on Thanksgiving

Lessons in Single Mom Gratitude Thanksgiving drawing of turkey and my son and me

Lessons.

If I had to sum up all I was thankful for in one word, this would undoubtably be the word I'd choose: Lessons.


I was thinking about this post while running around doing different Mom-type things and wondering how to express all I was most grateful for. What would I write about? Like every other person on the planet, my life has highs and lows, but I was most grateful for the ability to see the Good through it all - most of the time anyway! ;)

I am grateful for my Faith in God the Father who Loves me,


in Jesus Christ who shows me what Sacrifice & Forgiveness truly means,

and to the Holy Spirit who is an almost tangible presence in my life every time I get up again.

To read the more of what a single Mom of five boys can be grateful for this Thanksgiving, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.com

God Bless...

And, as always, thank you for liking, commenting, following, and sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary