Perseverance Pays Off!


Lately I’ve been receiving lessons on perseverance. The most dramatic one was the incredible victory of the Cleveland Cavaliers with odds against them. After a 52-year drought, they clinched the NBA championship to the delight of their many diehard fans. Closer to home, I could not get the DVD player to work with the new television equipment that was installed recently. Last night I tried one more time and bingo. . . it worked! The other day I was telling someone how difficult it was to market my books. I prefer spending my time writing. He said, “Don’t give up. Keep trying.” I came across this quotation: “If you do nothing to market your book, do you know what you’ll get? Nothing.”
These experiences lead me to reflect on other situations that call for perseverance . . . Click to continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary