Prayer Journal Challenge Week 1

This is the end of the First week of my 30-day Prayer Journal Challenge! I am very happy to share this experience with all of you and I hope you will join me in the challenge. It is so simple and only takes about 15 minutes. I used my Holy Bible App to search for verses but you can use google as well.  Also as you can see with mine. Do not go crazy and spend money on a journal. This is a .97 cents binder from Wal-Mart and Paper. Seriously don't get crazy, you will miss the point. 


Week 1 Questions.
  1. How do I feel today?
  2. What does the Bible say about my feelings (only 2 or 3 verses that speak to you)?
  3. Where was I weak today?
  4. What does the Bible say about overcoming my shortcomings (only 2 or 3 verses that speak to you)
  5. What is God's message for me today?
  6. Write a Prayer to help you deal with your day according to what you feel you should pray about.
Week 1 Reflections : 
At the end of each week, you will reflect on the week prior and take note on how the journal has or has not helped you. Then write a prayer based on your reflections. 
I will share my reflections with you guys but I feel like everyone's daily prayers should be kept private.  Click Here to Continue 

Also if anyone is a blogger and would like to take the challenge I would love to feature you on my site as well. You can get my contact info at 2carefullyplacedbricks.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective