The Conclusion of My Saga of My Novena to Our Lady of Candelaria

Last night was the final night of my Novena. I can’t believe it is over. I can happily say that this Novena brought me closer to God and Our Blessed Mother. It feels bitter sweet that it is over as I felt our connection was growing. So now she has a candle on my alter at home for daily prayer.
Day 9 Prayer:
Immaculate  Virgin of Candelaria, by your
obedience to the Father, conscious of our
pride, we ask you to help us humble ourselves.
We want to accept God’s will and make our
life a constant “yes” to the invitation of the
eternal Father. Amen.
Allowing my life to be a “constant yes” to the invitation of the eternal Father.  This can be taken a few ways and as I lit my candles last night I realized that this constant yes is a daily struggle and test of my faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective