The Past: What We Know, What We Don'’t



I was writing about cancer and medical knowledge we've accumulated over the last few millennia, when I realized that I'd gotten more off-topic than usual.

For me, that's saying something.

When I catch myself rambling I've got options. Sometimes I delete and start over from where I was making sense; or copy and paste the ramble into a text file for later use, delete and start over.

Sometimes I delete, get up, make myself a cup of coffee, and try desperately to remember what, if anything, I had in mind....

...Like the title says, it's about what we know and what we don't about the past: and why we're not all that certain about so much....

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary