The Faithful Pew

Hi! My name is Jacinta, and “The Faithful Pew” is my little hole in the digital universe where I can freely and openly express myself and my views in such a way that makes me feel somewhat significant. Ha! 

(Isn’t that usually what a blog is anyway?)

 As probably most other bloggers out there, it is just a place where I write exactly what I believe and how that affects my view on things. That’s pretty much all there is to it.
 Aside from hoping that my little corner contributes to the saving of souls and bringing people closer to Our Lord and Our Lady, I also hope that if in any way my (poorly written) blog posts inspire others to stand firmly in the True Faith, no matter the consequences then… hurrah! If anything I am just happy to have a little place to call my own, to edit (and re-edit…. and re-edit) to my hearts content.
 I have not gone to college nor have I taken any extra classes on writing (as you may notice), but as long as it is readable and perhaps one step above sounding like a teenager’s Journal entry, I am happy.
Please feel free to check out my blog - The Faithful Pew


 You may notice that subjects vary on this blog; ranging from personal stories, to the random art project, book reviews, and even Catholic news. For this reason I have brilliantly added a drop down “categories” section for readers (but mostly for me) to easily find articles.
 You may also notice that I have a particular sarcastic and somewhat dramatic writing style… some may call this poor writing skills, I prefer to call it the gift of quirky scribbling😉 Though I am learning that sarcasm is not actually a “gift” that is supposed to be in a good Catholic, so I am trying to work on that……………………………. 😏😏
Lastly, I have two main points that I always want to convey in everything I do with this blog;
#1. Write the truth, not just opinions.
#2. Write for the glory of God and the salvation of souls.
Instead of basing decisions on what other Catholic bloggers, relatives or our friends believe, we must go back to the basics of our Faith – relearn it – pray the Rosary, asking Our Lady to guide us; so we may be able to make the right decisions.
We must be prudent in our actions, words and decisions.
We are all sinners, and we are so easily convinced of things. Let us try and search out what is good and holy and true!
 I can’t promise to be any better than the other guy (…girl), but I can promise to share what I’ve learned about the Faith. In the end it’s not about me, it’s about souls.
 Saving souls. 
Please pray for me (God knows I need it!) and I certainly will keep all of you in my prayers!
“Therefore, let us not sleep, as others do; but let us watch, and be sober.” 
(1 Thess 5;6)
“But the end of all is at hand. Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers.” 
(1 Peter 4;7)
+ May the Immaculate Heart of the Queen of Heaven triumph! Ave Christi Regis! +
This blog is dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary 

(Cor Immaculatum Mariae)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary