The Highs and Lows of CBS's "Life in Pieces."



I had literally never heard of “Life in Pieces” when it came to Netflix a couple months ago. Apparently it premiered on CBS in 2015, but I guess I missed it. When I saw it in the Netflix “trending” list, I read its description and was mildly intrigued.

It's essentially just a sitcom about a group of adult siblings, their families, and their aging parents. So, kind of the comedy version of “Parenthood”? Except with the gimmick that this show is divided into four short stories per episode.

Honestly, I don't think the premise is that much to be excited about. And some of the show's moral issues almost made me want to stop watching it. Yet, it had some surprising high points that made me really quite glad that I had watched it... Continue Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective