The Boss Baby is Hilarious and Heartwarming


I remember, at some point in my adolescence, a new prime-time comedy show came out on one of the networks, a show called “Baby Bob.” The premise was this: A baby secretly talks like an adult. But... what was to happen when the baby got slightly older – say, to legit talking age? Not a lot of forethought in the concept, even if a talking baby is kind of a funny idea.

So when I saw the trailer for the animated movie The Boss Baby, I immediately realized how much better the idea of a talking, adult-like baby worked as a cartoon movie, as opposed to a live-action show. Especially since this movie looked freaking hilarious. I was eager to watch it, probably even more eager than my toddler... Continue Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective