Hello from "Messy Buns and Latin Chant"!

Nice to meet you all! My name is Hilary Thompson and I am so excited to join this family of bloggers. I am a mother of two little boys (and more to come, I'm sure) and an organist on weekends. I have a special love for the music of the Old Rite and the Big Green Catechism of the Catholic Church. 

Please stop by my blog, "Messy Buns and Latin Chant"



From "Thank God I am a Catholic"
Catholics have a monopoly on Truth. We don't have to just say, "We believe that this is true", we can also say, "We know this is true." Jesus told us that He is "the Truth" (John 14:6) and that He left His Church the fullness of Truth. While we may not completely understand the teachings of the Church at all times, we have the surety that Her teachings are infallible and will always lead us to God.
The Truth we have is not something stagnant or quiet. The Truth of Christ is something that challenges us to learn, grow, evangelize, and fight. I don't understand how it could be boring to be Catholic. Any Catholic who thinks that is doing it wrong.
Read the rest here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective