" Out of Egypt " - one woman's journey away from lesbianism


I've been reading this inspiring book about one woman's journey away from lesbianism. Jeanette Howard, author also has another book "Into the Promised Land" - Beyond the Lesbian Struggle. I find with EIGHT daughters & through engaging with many of their friends that the struggle with same sex attraction is widespread. The "gay scene" is very "fashionable" & even sought after. I would like to discuss this subject in more depth when I get chance & full internet access which we are still waiting for.

Comments

  1. Does she think that one chooses homosexuality or is born with it? Is female homosexuality different than male? I would be interested in hearing your thoughts and the author's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective