My Yes! to God! (OGW, 038, Luke 1)

Do you know what the Immaculate Conception is?  If not, check out this terrific link that gives a good explanation.

Today, though, I am going to focus on Mary’s Yes! to the angel Gabriel.

Then, I’m going to share with you a significant Yes! I made to God.

And finally, we’re going to talk about YOUR Yes! to God!

You don’t want to miss this episode of Opening God’s Word that will hopefully get you thinking! 

And if you don’t mind, will you please make your comment below as I requested at the end of this podcast?

As always, be sure to share this with a friend!

I hope you have a blessed day in God’s Word!

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.blogspot.com
janetcassidy.blubrry.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary