LINEN ON THE HEDGEROW: AT LAST! THE GUILD OF BLESSED TITUS!

LINEN ON THE HEDGEROW: AT LAST! THE GUILD OF BLESSED TITUS!: "I think that, by now, I must be the last of the bloggers present at Westminster Cathedral's meeting last Saturday to make a comment. I think..."


so if it cant be called the Guild of Catholic Bloggers can we be AWCB ??probably not Why and what should we do? I haven't noticed an any activity by crack squads of prelates stopping us yet,so I presume no body has noticed us yet.Advice please!

Comments

  1. I see no reason that we are unable to keep our name. The guild suggested is a completely different enterprise. i see no reason why the ladies can't join both. Our blog is international/universal & is really taking off! We now have 12 blog authors & more interested. I often call myself "Catholic" mom of ten & had no bishops phoning me up to drop the "Catholic"..I say lets keep going & enjoy our fellowship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Jackie. After all we should be proud to be Catholics. Great blog, going from strength to strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completley with you girls and until my Parish Priest or Archbishop tells me otherwise I shall carry on too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem anticipated. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary