Name the lady

Speaking personally I'm quite happy calling her the Lady..but Flossie is nice :)

Comments

  1. Please make this a formal fun decision with a special post listing all the suggestions on the earlier post and perhaps we can decide if she is just to remain mysterious. Might avoid arguments!
    Reaching agreement on childrens names is a nightmare.
    Flossie is OUT! Nil point. Deux point to Lizzie so far. (:
    She could have an Anniversary Day to celebrate the first appearance of the ACWB.
    Whatever happens please do not name her on the blog picture. Leave that alone. It is beautiful in its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you all want to name the lady! Or nearly all..I'd best go check firstly where I found her..I may need to give an acknowledgement...Mrs Collins is definitely out! Personal reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw I'm using my "proper" name these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is Flossie out??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! No offence meant. Just a joke plus smiley face. Is Flossie a favourite name, a beloved Aunt perhaps! Sorry.
    You see what I mean about naming. We can't have World War III at the Association so soon! (:
    Maybe just list her possible secret names on a post and call it GUESS HER NAME and leave her as "The Lady". Then everyone will be happy.
    I notice there is a man in the distant backgound so the ACWB has been inclusive! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective