Why not join both?!

So here we have an Association of Catholic Women Bloggers and why not? as long as there is a Girl Guides and a Scouts, a Union of Catholic Mothers and a Rosary Confraternity, its OK to have men or women only clubs if that's what people want! We are not talking about stopping anything ,just starting things.
So I am happy to be here and may well be here too
http://areluctantsinner.blogspot.com/search/label/Guild%20of%20Catholic%20Bloggers if they want me..if I can contribute anything to both I will do so  and why not?
It doesn't matter what its called or who is "in"it if its legal, and in keeping with Roman Catholic doctrine and I enjoy reading and so do others. Lets just go for it! too much thinking is the downfall of many ,and while I do think a little planning is good I also love spontaneity too.
So if I feel moved I will post and if I'm interested I will read.
If its not my thing I may comment or just disappear but lets just get on with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective