Hello!

Hello all! I was recently asked to be another blogger on this blog and I just wanted to do a brief introduction for everyone. I live in America - I recently realized that many of the authors here are from the UK. I will be a nursing student in the fall at a small, private university in Columbus, OH. I converted to Catholicism in 2009. My faith defines me. I'm an active person. My love for God is great, along with my desire to serve Him all of my life. I look forward to writing on this blog. May god bless you all!

Comments

  1. Hello.
    Greetings from across the pond. Sometimes the only way of guessing where people come from is spelling and the time they blog eg over here 3.30am.
    Unlikely to be UK unless insomnia has struck! That's a clue.
    What led you to convert, if that is not too personal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our little family, Amber :)
    Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary