God is Good!

My blogging friend, Judy, has an inspiring blog, A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings. Join her every Wednesday in giving thanks for the many blessings we receive from God. Write a list of 5 blessings and then link to Judy's blog. Thanks, Judy, for helping me keep an "attitude of gratitude!" :)
I am thankful for: 
1. We have had so much rain this week. More rain than I can remember in a long time. However, I made it safely home from work, driving through flooded streets and low visibility. And there is something comforting about sitting in my chair at home, listening to the rain falling outside my window. Very cozy.
2. The blogging world. My blogging friends. Some new friends I have "met" recently. Sharing our faith. Supporting each other. And giving thanks!
3. I had some quiet time to pray last weekend. Time to pray and read and write. A peaceful time to treasure.
4. There are a lot of devotionals to choose from these days, including some for the Nook and Kindle and cell phone apps. It really helps our prayer lives to have these books and other sources of prayer and reflection available to us in so many convenient ways. And I am enjoying them!
5. I am so grateful for my husband's diaconate vocation and his various ministries. Deacons are called to service and he serves in many ways. Last weekend he "worked" on a Cursillo weekend. He so enjoys it and blesses others with his presence and talks and ministry.
God is so good. How has He blessed your lives this week?
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I just posted above this..then went to Home & saw this excellent post! Thanks Colleen!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective