Off to another retreat!



I shall be somewhere near here - some miles away in fact - next weekend, helping to give a retreat on the theme of the "Tender Father" (a TLIG retreat). I am leaving tomorrow to go south to stay at a friend's house in preparation for the flight from Heathrow on Wednesday. I am taking my laptop but I don't know if I will be able to blog from the hotel in Canada. I will not see any of the sights until the retreat is over, then I have two days to relax before I fly back.

Comments

  1. Very best wishes Fr John..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Fr. Abberton. You will be in my neck of the woods at a beautiful time of year - I hope we show our best to you. Enjoy!


    God bless you and all the retreatants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective