Greetings from a New Kid


Hello and a blessed new year.  I’m a new kid on this block, if a grandma can be considered a kid!  I am a “homeschooled grandmother,” being guided into greater understanding of God’s love by my three tutors (ages 5, 3 and 1).  In quieter moments I work on two blogs, both of which grew out of my 20-plus-year exploration of what it means to live as a “cloistered heart” in the midst of a busy world.  The Cloistered Heart blog looks into how we can live for God with the totality of a “monastic,” no matter what the circumstances of our lives.  The Breadbox Letters shares bits of correspondence past and present, snippets about this-es and thats-es, and things yet to be seen… 

May God lead us all into a grace filled 2012!

"I know well the plans I have for you, says the Lord; plans for your welfare, not for woe!  Plans to give you a future full of hope.”  (Jeremiah 29:11)

Comments

  1. Welcome new kid! I've visited your blogs and they are both delightful. I hope doodlebug is feeling better by now.

    Many blessings...
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! I feel very welcomed by your kind words .. thank you for taking the time to reach out to a new kid. I am glad to be here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective