Dare to Be...

Dear friends in Christ,

I am starting a movement - Dare to Be: Radical Christians.

It is a movement inviting all Christians to live their lives as radical. It is a call out of going through the motions. We must live in this world, why not love with the love of Christ, and bring as many with us as possible. I  want to ask you to join me in the movement. Each day I will be posting a reflection on something. For example:
Dare to be..Joyful. Calling each of us to be joyful in our work, that we may spread the joy of Christ everywhere. Or Dare to be...forgiving. Viewing each person as a son or daughter of God, recognize we are all imperfect, and being a forgiving person so that we can grow further in love. Below I posted a facebook link and a blog link. Follow the blog for daily reflections. Stayed connected by liking us on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/DareToBeRadical

http://daretoberadical.blogspot.com/

I invite you to join me in the movement to be set apart and fight against mediocrity. May we not grow complacent in our faith, and draw ever closer to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary