Those Eyes say it all....





We have to face the fact that the future of our Church means a "Leaner, and Meaner" Church.  With the secular/modernist society, we are facing Catholics leaving the faith and going to other faiths that 'fit their particular needs'.  I heard a 'lesbian' Catholic say it was HER church... Her church??? Last time I checked it was and is Christ's Church.  


The fact is this, we don't get to go to Jesus after we realise that we want birth control because it makes 'our' life more convenient so we can enjoy sex, or we don't think that abortion is such a bad thing 'in some situations'.  We don't get to go to Jesus and say, "Look Jesus, this is the deal, this is what is going on in MY life and this is what I need..."  Because those eyes will look back at you, those eyes full not only of His intense love for us, but of His Majesty and his JUDGEMENT...(He is God..remember?).. and He will say, "I AM the deal.."


Perhaps He will continue..."This is MY church, established on MY rock, with MY real presence in the EUCHARIST, because I said I would never leave and forsake you....and from the womb I knew you!  I AM the Lord thy God and you shall have NO other God's before me.  Put away your idols of Ipads, Iphones, and you shall not worship the sexual ability that I gave you for a purpose of CREATION OF NEW LIFE, not for your own pleasure. 


This is not judgement...He is again loving us, as He has from the beginning...because if we put away these things and truly worship and love God, therein lies true happiness..


Most Blessed Trinity...I love you!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective