What Is Faith?


Ever since I heard the news that our Holy Father, Pope Benedict, proclaimed a Year of Faith, I have been pondering what faith means.  It is certainly something, but what?  Is it the Creed?  Is it the source of how one lives?  Is it singular only, or can it be plural?

Anyway, in preparation for the Year of Faith, which starts in October, I want to explore Faith.  I want to develop a more solid understanding of Faith.  I hope to deepen my Faith and to help others do likewise, if possible.

My first post on the subject can be found here.  If you have any thoughts about where I can go with my exploration of this topic, I will appreciate hearing from you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective