New Blogger

My name is Natalie and I blog over at "Here I am the Handmaid of the Lord" To sum up the reason why I started blogging.. I am defiantly I blog reader. For some reason I love reading about the lives of people even though I don't know them. Although I love this, it is really hard to find blogs about young, single, passionately Catholic people. So then I thought "well I fit into that category, I should start blogging again" (by again I mean really start because two posts don't really constitute as a blogger). Well then of course I wondered what the heck would I write about. Again another idea "I love reading about people's everyday normal lives not always about their out of ordinary stuff" And thus it came full circle. I plan on writing blogs hopefully with lots of pictures of just the ordinary stuff I do each day. Things about my life as nursing student, as a student at Franciscan University of Steuvenville, as a young lady striving to follow Christ in full abandonment, a Catholic, a daughter, an amateur crafter, and a half way decent cook. So here I start this journey, hopefully it will grow into something beautiful. Please comment and let me know who you are, how you stumbled upon my blog, what you want to hear about, really anything. And here are some links to some of my posts that will really give you an idea of who I am.. My Deeper Conversion Story My Campaign A little bit more about my faith And finally a link that tries to sum up life as a student at Franciscan University of Steubenville So please head on over and check out my blog.

Comments

  1. Hi, Natalie! I'm so glad you've introduced yourself, and I look forward to following your blog. I'm a Franciscan University "parent-of-a-graduate," and will look forward to your news from a place I DEARLY love. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Natalie; we look forward to reading your pieces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to meet you, Natalie! I heading over to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective