Check Our New Page

Tech Inquiries: No Question is Too Dumb

This page is a friendly place to ask serious and dumb sounding questions in comments which will be answered in plain English by other community members!

This is the e-mail that triggered the idea for this page

I am new to blogging and the entire on line/technology community.  Any tips, tricks, or advice you'd like to share would be greatly appreciated.  I am trying to find the time to utilize my blog efficiently -- it seems there are endless possibilities and opportunities to share and spread God's message! 
18 months ago I could not even understand the explanations in the how to sections so if you need layman's directions just ask.

Comments

  1. I have a question: Since you took over this website you have worked tirelessly (is there such a word) to transform it to what it is. Where do you get the energy from and is it available in the shops?

    I only have one website and I get tired just reading it!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm passion, obsession, OCDC, The hoy Spirit... I know what it is, 32 years worth of words packed into a little body, screaming to speak

    "Transform it to what it is" I just fly with the prompts..is it becoming to casaual or flippant or okay??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always enjoyed this blog and I like what you've done with it. Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank goodness.. glad you took the time to comment, thank-you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary