New Perspectives From Four More New Writers

I am so excited to welcome even more writers to our family.

Katherine Stroud --Having Left the Altarhttp://www.havingleftthealtar.com/

"A married woman must often leave God at the altar to find Him in her household care." ~ Saint Frances of Rome





 Lyn has just introduced herself in the post Introductions. She writes at

New Things: See! I'm doing something new! Isiah 43:1




 Cynthia Scodova--The Mad-Eyed Monk

The Mad-Eyed Monk

Because we are all Monks and our place of work is a seminary, our work a sacrament, our family a monastery, our home a sanctuary; may we learn what they are teaching us without believing God is elsewhere...


Elena- My Domestic Church

My Domestic Church


    Comments

    1. The link to your first site is not working.

      Lyn

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am turning somersaults. Well, cyber-saults anyway. How great to have you all here!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. me too!! See yor quote on the side. I will be starting up an archive page with these quotes fro A Religious with a link to you. I love them

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Memorare

    Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

    The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary