I want to be Like Jesus

I want to stop loving my sin
So I can stop offending Him
Because I want to be like Jesus

I want to stop thinking of me
So I can love like Him
Because I want to be like Jesus

I want only to speak the Love in my heart
So I can radiate Him
Because I want to be like Jesus

I want to give everything good
And keep nothing for me
Because I want to be like Jesus


I want to breathe my perfect trust in Him                                            
So that others see there is nothing to fear     
Because I want to be like Jesus                                 

I want others to feel my joy
To show them the way                         
 Because I want to be like Jesus                                 

I want others to see                                                  
That I am nothing without Him                                
Because I want to be like Jesus    

I want others to know
That to be His Martyr of Love
Is to please my King
And to become like Jesus                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie-Antoinette's Journey of Faith

The Memorare

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi