When Our Minds Are Clueless but Our Hearts Are Insync

.
“O Jesus, I am locking myself in Your most merciful heart
as in a fortress, impregnable against the missiles of my enemies.”
(St. Faustina Kowalska, Diary, #1535)


When I first read these words, my response surprised me; I smiled inside and out. Actually I am still grinning, almost laughing with joy. At first I was not sure why. Then I realized that I am locked in the Heart of God and I did not realize it!

Live in me, let me live in you, says the Lord
 “Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts…”(Galatians 4:6).
“…Do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you…?” (2 Corinthians 13:5).


I know beyond any doubt that I live, hidden in Christ’s Merciful heart, just as He lives in me even when my mind  seems preoccupied or far from God because that is all illusion. The truth is I AM His. We are all His; sometimes our minds just have not caught up to reality.

Comments

  1. Now I'm grinning too. And the pictures on this post are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mission accomplished. I am also thrilled that my art expert and advisor likes these pictures

      Delete
  2. Wonderful!! Love all of this post!! Thanks so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a relief- sometimes I worry that my way of expressing myself might seem irreverent

      Delete
  3. Your post highlights for me of how awesome it is to be Catholic! Beautiful and Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh,, a tearful thank-you.. it is an awesome priveledge

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective