Frankie Award: Vote for the year's best Catholic spirituality post





It's time to vote for the 2013 Frankie Award!

One of the things I love about Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network is the variety of blogs and posts. This contest introduced me to some new writers--some witty, some deep, and all promoting the Gospel  About half are not currently members of CSBN. I enjoyed reading all the entries. Now it's your turn.

Please vote for just one post--your favorite. I am going to post each one on Facebook and Twitter as well, to involve as many people as possible. That should also make them easy for you to share. I encourage you to do so.

 Voting ends on December 3 at Midnight PST.

See the nominees and vote at Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network.

Comments

  1. thanks for posting this Connie; was just thinking to post myself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective