God Raked the Leaves This Year - Finding God in the Ordinary

You get to that age when you are really concerned about falls, and, justifiably so.  Who wants a broken hip, arm, or any other body part?  I know I don’t, and I didn’t when it happened.   I missed a step at home fell, heard pop! pop! pop!  In that single motion, I managed to fracture a bone in my foot and sprain my ankle.  Ouch!  The result of this fall was that I had to slow down.  Hospice work is not an option for a while.  Then there’s the yard work.  I love doing our yard work, but this year, Ouch!  I couldn't.  So, it was time to find someone to take care of those beautiful leaves falling from the fire maples in our front yard. 
   Read More Here At "His Unending Love."

Comments

  1. beautiful image, stunning more on your site and funny, heartwarming article

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective