Pro-life Stories

I had an abortion 4 years ago.

I want to share my story with you guys out there so that you can be equipped with the knowledge I never had before. I’m dating my man for 5 years now and to this day we regret the decision that we made, of course I was still in school at the time and we had no source of income to raise a child. We booked in an appointment when I was 5 weeks along… that night I took the pill was extremely hard I felt alone and completely confused…. I only realized the mistake we have made when I got my bleed that morning… to this day I cannot face a baby without thinking what I have done. I’m extremely guilty and sad…. I hope you guys make a decision with much thought before you rush into anything… life is precious and a baby is innocent.

I’m thinking now of having a baby … I know it won’t fill that void I just hope that the baby I lost through negligence and selfishness comes back to me and my partner, I love him for taking responsibility and staying by my side throughout this years …

Please girls out there be more careful. This decision will haunt you for the rest of your life. Wish you all the luck in future endeavors and thank you teen breaks for lending support to all those around the world .. For showing us that there’s others out there going through the exact same thing. Or have went through for making us aware that there are ways out of this. 

more stories  here

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. we need to get these stories to those girls who are considering abortion - I am working on it and I hope it's God's will that the stories be widely distributed

      Delete
  2. I read them all. It breaks my heart. If any of those women see this, God forgives you. Just please stand up for the unborn from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these stories are in the public domain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary